In this episode we’ll have an interview recorded before I left for SD with Lee Harstad from the Deadwood Chamber of Commerce and Nort Johnson from the Black Hills, Badlands & Lakes Assn who will tell me what I should expect from the upcoming trip. Then we’ll get the low down from various participants on what actually happened…..
- Hawke Sport Optics
- Howard Communications
- Hunters Specialties
- Real Avid
- Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel, Event Center & Casino
- Deadwood Chamber of Commerce
- Black Hills, Badlands & Lakes Association
- The South Dakota Tourism Office
- H S Precision
- Buffalo Chip Campground
- Raghorn Inc
- Indiana Outdoor News
- Wisconsin Outdoor News
- Mossy Oak
- Patrick Flanigan Outdoors
- Adventure Media Productions
- Curves in Camo
- Driftwood Outdoors
- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Dakota Dream Outdoors
- Association of Great Lakes Outdoor Writers
I would think wearing a mask in the Black Hills would get you in trouble most days, but hey since your CarrieZ after those challenging spring thundering gobblers wearing a complete camo outfit it will certainly fit right in. Good luck on your hunt.and awesome podcast
Hahaha yes I would think so – luckily they don’t hang outlaws anymore!
Great video! Sounds like you had an interesting trip!
I’ve been out to Deadwood for a vacation but never thought about hunting there. Might have to check it out after all those deer you saw! Sounds like a target rich enviroment!