When I’m not traveling, interviewing exciting guests, hosting Wisconsin metal gigs and writing short stories, you can find me somewhere outside.
I love life and everything it has to offer.
I am a software engineer by trade – ServiceNow has been a love of mine for more than a decade. You’ll be hard pressed to find a bigger cheerleader for the platform.
When I’m not working, I love to travel and adore live music, I live to hunt – especially bowhunting, love to fish, camp, and hike. I love horror and sci-fi movies, reading and writing fantasy fiction novels, ethnic foods, podcasts, and so much more.
I own an 1800 pound Percheron gelding named Champ who I ride western. Born in 1999, I purchased him when he was 6 months old and this furbaby has been the light of my life ever since.
In the 10 years I’ve been involved in the media realm, I’ve produced and launched 16 successful podcasts, four of which I personally host, and an outdoor podcast network.
- (award winning) HuntFishTravel 2012 – present
- HuntFishTravel Quick Tips – coming in 2022
- (award winning) A Creative Mind Fiction 2016 – present
- Metal Chick Podcast 2014 – 2016, 2017 – present
- (award winning) BowCast Archery Podcast 2020 – present