“Fall Salmon Fishing in Wisconsin with Cory Yarmuth Part 1”
Topics covered in this episode:
- Complete rod and reel setups for fall salmon fishing.
- Why salmon strike a lure.
- Why salmon “eat” spawn.
- If he recommends using glow lures or not and why they may not be as effective as you may think.
- Explains why you should be ready when you see someone else catch one.
- What depth should you fish?
- What hook to use in order to keep from losing fish.
- Bait color suggestions.
- Why you should skip live bait in the fall.
- Why you may catch trout instead of salmon.
- Episode 198 – Salmon Facts and Your Dollars at Work in Wisconsin with Cory Yarmuth Pt 2
Subscribe to the show – and don’t forget to leave a 5 star review!