“#HuntFishTravel Ep 168 – Kandi Kisky of Whitetail Freaks on farming and hunting Iowa for big bucks.”
(Psst! Support the show by sharing this episode to facebook/twitter – thank you!!)
A really fun interview with Kandi Kisky – we cram a lot of information in less than 30 minutes!
IPhone Users click here to subscribe.
Android users click here to subscribe.
- 2:00 Farming Iowa
- 4:00 Why choose Iowa to hunt deer
- 5:30 Public land in IA
- 6:30 Quotas and getting a tag
- 7:45 Different whitetail states and how they compare to IA
- 8:00 Balancing the fall harvest with the fall hunting season
- 9:15 Planning their crops to maximize their hunting opportunities
- 10:15 brushing ground blinds into standing corn and different tactics for crop field vs timber
- 12:00 Tips for being where the bucks are instead of trying to bring them in
- 13:30 Kandi’s biggest challenge, buck fever and a big buck that taunted her
- 15:30 A great story of hunting with Tiffany Lakosky
- 16:45 How Kandi forgot to hit the record button on Don Kisky’s biggest buck
- 19:00 #1 tip for a new deer hunter
- 19:15 How Whitetail Freaks got started and stories of hunting with Dale Earnhardt, Ned Yost, Bill Jordan, Michael Waddell, David Blanton including Dale Earnhardt’s revenge on Michael Waddell in a rental car
- 23:30 How women like Brenda Valentine paved the way for women in the outdoors.
- 24:00 Where to find Kandi Kisky and Whitetail Freaks.
Great interview. Been a big fan of their show for years.
Loved the stories she shared.
Loved this episode – great tips.
Comments are closed.