“#HuntFishTravel 166 – Hunting Whitetails in Texas with Austin Smith”
(Psst! Support the show by sharing this episode to facebook/twitter – thank you!!)
In this episode Carrie and Austin chat about hunting in Texas, public and private as well as the differences between the regions.
- 01:00 why you should hunt Texas compared to other states
- 03:30 bad experience with ground blind
- 04:30 public and private land by region
- 09:00 Outfitter recommendations
- 14:00 clearing land and cutting lanes
- 16:00 seasons and license costs
- 21:00 #1 tip Austin gives to a non-resident coming to Texas to hunt
- 23:00 about Austin, his upcoming show and the social media channels where you can find him.
- Twitter: @Etx_Outdoors_AS