You’ve killed it and field dressed it but now what? Wild World of CarrieZ’s newest blogger and Wildlife Information Specialist, Certified Fisheries Biologist for the Indiana DNR Michelle Cain is this week’s guest. We’re going to talk about how not to spoil the meat once you have an animal on the ground.
Episode direct download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/wwocz/ep78.mp3
- 0:33 Hello & Welcome!
- 0:45 Shout out to some listeners.
- 3:39 Helen Butt Monster Mule Deer
- 5:15 Wisconsin Opener Coming Up
- 6:30 10 point or 5X5?
- 9:10 Camping in Yucky Weather Labor Day Weekend
- 10:40 Introduction to Michelle and her cooking show.
- 13:02 Indiana Hunting Regulation Changes
- 16:38 Keeping Your Game Fresh. Mistakes to avoid, field dressing, keeping the carcass cool, Carrie’s secret pepper tip.
- 30:00 Upcoming hunts.
- 31:30 the challenges of hunting with small children.
- 34:30 Michelle’s hunting bucket list.
- 36:30 Where you can find out Michelle’s
- 38:10 Advertisers (Spectra Shot, Slumper Seats, Radians Inc – please support these fine companies as they allow us to provide you content free of charge.)
- 40:30 Information about Carrie & Rachel.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode please share it with the world!
While you’re here, check out the current and previous CarrieZ’s Hunting, Fishing & Otdoor Podcast episodes and don’t forget to leave a 5 star review on ITunes.
Thanks for your support!