“#HuntFishTravel 136 South Dakota (Pt 1) – Pheasant Hunting & Wingshooting School with Patrick Flanigan”
In this part 1 of a 2 part episode, I get a chance to chat with Pat about his new wingshooting school and pheasant hunting in South Dakota.
- 1:00 Ultimate Shooter Showdown in Deadwood, South Dakota
- 3:30 Turkey Season Shenanigans
- 06:30 Waterfowl tags
- 07:30 pheasant preserves in Wisconsin vs pheasant hunting in South Dakota
- 09:00 Jim River Ranch & Patrick Flanigan’s Wingshooting School
- 15:00 A day at Wingshoot School | 20:30 Carrie is impressed with the website JimRiverRanch.com
- 22:00 Bigfoot? Really?
- 22:30 big game hunting
- 26:30 Conservation efforts attribute to pheasant success.
I should introduce you to my cousin Lennie. He lives outside of Jamestown. He’s one heck of a hunter. It’s how he fed his family despite living on a teacher’s salary.
I sent this to my son, he’s a big fan of Patrick Flanigan.
The wing shooting school is right up his alley. Great interview.