“#HuntFishTravel Ep 162 – Maine – Hunting Black Bear with Michelle Harmes Outdoors”
(Psst! Support the show by sharing this episode to facebook/twitter – thank you!!)
We’re talking Bears in Maine with Michelle Harmes!
IPhone Users click here to subscribe.
Android users click here to subscribe.
- 4:15 types of bears and Maine’s bear conservation efforts and check in rules.
- 6:30 hunting tactics
- 7:00 6 Day Ladies Bear Hunt, details, costs and why you should go
- 9:00 Non-resident tag options and costs
- 10:00 dates of the 2016 Ladies hunt
- 11:15 average size bear in Maine
- 12:00 #1 Tip for Bear hunting
- 15:00 What’s coming up for MHO
- 16:00 Notes about the land the hunt takes place on
- 17:45 Wounded Warrior who will be joining the Ladies Hunt
- 18:30 Success Rates
Loved this episode, Maine is my home state and I miss it!
Comments are closed.