“#HuntFishTravel 122 – Interview with Paul Leitner-Wise, Our Business is Death & Business is Good (NSFW)”
(Psst! Support the show by sharing this episode to facebook/twitter – thank you!!)
In this (Not Safe For Work) episode I’m sitting down with Paul Leitner-Wise and we chat about the company itself, the out of the box design process, how they earned the nicknames “Maverick” and “Outlaws” and then we discuss their line of interesting, vulgar and epic tee shirts.
IPhone Users click here to subscribe.
Android users click here to subscribe.
- 01:45 Who is Paul and what Leitner-Wise is.
- 03:15 The most epic Mission Statement ever written.
- 06:00 How they handle negative responses
- 07:25 How to handle problem customers…the Leitner-Wise way.
- 08:15 What product is Leitner-Wise really known for.
- 11:00 Paul’s creative design process.
- 12:30 How one acquires a nickname like “Maverick” or “Outlaw”
- 15:30 The story behind “Our Business is Death and Business is Good”
- 22:00 Why customizing your gun is so trendy.
- 24:40 Paul’s favorite memory while working in this industry.
- 27:00 What’s new for 2016 – a modular handgun a .308 rifle and more.
Glad you had Paul on the show. We let him talk on occasion 😉
Thanks for letting me borrow him, he was a pretty fun interview!
I think a lot of us ex military folk could have used the f or fight tee shirt.
Keep the interviews coming CZ.
You always were a crazy chick, I’m loving these interviews with the crazy guys!
Thanks for listening – miss you too!
Thanks Dan and I definitely agree.
Thanks for listening Greg!
Comments are closed.